Who we are
This website is owned and operated by the Palace Road Estate Residents Association (PRERA). By using this website and engaging with its content you consent to the terms of this privacy statement.
Our site contains links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any websites other than our own.
They can improve things by:
- Remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- Remembering information you’ve given (eg your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it
- Measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
The cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. However, if you don’t want the cookies on your computer, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish. Learn more about cookies and how to manage them.
What type of personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information from you when you engage with us. For example, when you sign up to our newsletter, or contact us via our contact form or email.
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Basic information (such as your name)
- Contact information (for example your email address or telephone number)
- Any other information relating to you which you provide to us
How we get the personal information?
- We collect information directly from you. This may be when you make an enquiry, fill out our contact form or sign up to an event.
Why do we collect your data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To contact you regarding your enquiry
- To refer you to other partner organisations who are able to help you
- To inform you of updates or news
- To process feedback about activities
- To monitor and improve our performance (for example providing reports on our work to funders and other stakeholders)
- To apply for funding and other support (for example by preparing and submitting grant requests to various charitable foundations). This only would happen anonymously.
How do we store your personal information?
Your personal information is stored securely by PRERA and will not be kept for longer than is reasonably necessary.
Will we share your personal information?
PRERA will treat your personal data as confidential. We will NOT share your personal data with third parties without your knowledge and consent.
In using elements of this website such as the contact form or email news sign up you are consenting to our website service providers having access to this information so they can provide these services to us.
How do I remove my data?
Please contact us if you would like to remove your data from our records. You can do this via email@example.com.
You can stop receiving email news by clicking unsubscribe at the end of a newsletter.
Who can I speak to about this policy?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact form if you have any questions related to this policy.